Programmable Thermostats in Tampa, FL
Save Money on Home Heating and Cooling
Your AC thermostat is the control panel for your heating and cooling system. Although small and often overlooked, having the right thermostat greatly affects the efficiency of your air conditioning and heater. Before purchasing a new heat and AC thermostat for your home, it’s important to know what kind of thermostat is right for you.
Traditional AC Thermostats
Most people grew up using traditional AC thermostats to control the temperature of their homes. These are basic thermostats on which you simply set a desired room temperature and the thermostat works to maintain that temperature within your home. These are available in the standard display and a digital format.
- Easy to Use – Once you set your thermostat, you don’t have to pay it any further attention.
- Classic Design – Traditional design allows your thermostat to blends in with any decorating.
- Consistent Comfort – Once you’ve set your desired temperature, there’s no need to adjust or reset the thermostat.
Unlike traditional thermostats, which are set to just one temperature, programmable thermostats adjust the temperature in your home based on time or day.
- Cost Effective – Since you can program your AC thermostat to change temperatures when you’re not home or asleep, this option allows you to easily save on your monthly bill.
- Simple to Use – Although more complicated than a traditional thermostat, programmable thermostats come with clear and easy-to-use menu options.
- Customizable – With seven different temperature options, you can customize your programmable thermostat to fit your lifestyle.
- Energy Efficient – Since you’re not running your heating or cooling system as much when you’re not home, you’ll use less energy, making this thermostat good for your budget and the environment.
For more information on programmable and traditional thermostats and thermostat installation, give us a call at 1-800-783-8154 or set up an appointment with us online.
Schedule a Service Online
All in all I have been very satisfied and would not hesitate to recommend you to anyone. Thanks again for a job well done!" - Lois M