Zoning SystemAcree Air Conditioning is committed to your comfort. For many Florida residents, zoning their home is cost-effective method of achieving their maximum comfort level.
What is Zoning?
Do you have rooms that seem to always be too hot or too cold? Zoning breaks up areas in your home into different heating and cooling zones. This allows you to control the comfort level of each zone independently without affecting the other zones.
Benefits of a zoned system:
- More consistent comfort levels
- Increased energy efficiency
- Reduced energy bills
Do I Need to Zone My Home?
We encourage you to schedule an estimate with one of our trained heating and cooling experts so we can accurately assess your individual situation. In general, most homes can benefit from a zoned HVAC system. Do you have a single switch that turns on all your lights? In the same way, a zoned system allows you more flexible control of your home’s comfort.
You may benefit from a zoned system if your home has:
- More than one level – Heat rises, so homes with multiple levels will always have uneven temperatures without a zoned system.
- Vaulted ceilings – Again, heat rises. Rooms with vaulted ceilings will usually be cooler, as a result.
- Rooms with large windows – Heat passes through glass more easily than insulated walls. Rooms with large windows will require more heat in the winter and more cooling in the summer.
- Wings extending from the main living area – In longer homes, the extended journey that your air takes through the vents and ductwork can leave the center of you home at the desired temperature while the outlier rooms remain warmer or cooler.
Contact Acree Air Conditioning online today to find out if a zoned system is right for you or call us at 1-800-783-8154.
Schedule a Service Online
Click to get started!
We are open 7AM to 11PM, No Overtime Charges....EVER!
Redeem PromotionView All Promotions
"We were very impressed that we were able to have this job done on a Sunday." - Elizabeth W.View All Testimonials